Tuesday 27 March 2012

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Procrastination

So much that I need to do,
it's really rather tough,
to sort and clear, to check and sign,
such important stuff.
I will do it right this moment and
then I can tick it off,
but first I'll make a drink to soothe
my rather tickly cough.
Once this stuff is done it will
completely ease the stress,
but I need to wipe the surfaces,
I can't work in this mess!
Now I can begin 'cause
this is really vital stuff,
but have you ever wondered
about belly button fluff?
I'm really ready now,
just take a puff of my inhaler,
and then just call my friend who
lives in Northern Venezuela.
A spot of daytime telly
then I am completely ready,
but ooh, what was the name of
my oldest, bestest teddy?
I wonder if next door have
some tea-bags I can borrow,
then I can prepare to start
immediately tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaa this made me laugh! Well done Rach! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete