Sunday 8 April 2012

Me again...

Thank you for anyone who has taken the time to read my poems. It has been a real joy to do. If you have any thoughts or constructive criticism or ideas or.. or.. then do please email me at hartleytastic@googlemail.com

I look forward to receiving your feedback.

I have written poems for as long as I can remember and would love to do more with them. I have done workshops and assemblies in schools around the country. I have performed my own poetry and then worked with children to encourage and inspire them to write their own. Doing the blog has made me realise that I can do grown up stuff too!

I have endless ideas on how poetry can be used in all different settings. If you want to know more, do please contact me.

Thank you again for reading and Happy Easter to you all.

Rach xx

2 comments:

  1. i have LOVED reading your poems - hope you continue to blog them & share them with us. Happy Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Rach - you did it and in such fine style - love your work baby...love your work x

    ReplyDelete