Wednesday 29 February 2012

Thursday 1 march 2012

17 Muscles

If you're feeling rubbish, just force yourself to smile,
and if you don't believe me then just try it for a while.
First wiggle round your facial muscles, then you can begin,
to open up those luscious lips and flash a cheesy grin.
You have to keep it going, you can't just stop and glare,
you may just feel like frowning, but accept that life's not fair!
Do as you are told for once and force your lips to turn,
now give a little chuckle as you give a little gurn.
You may be looking odd as though your face were made of plastic,
but you won't care at all cause you'll feel totally fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Rach
    I have this lovely friend called Rachel Hartley
    Who cares not if I'm scruffy or dressed smartly
    I know she's always there
    And that she'll always care
    I really love that lovely Rachel Hartley xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! xxxx

      Delete